Benenden International takes forward the founding ethos of Benenden School to a global audience.
Our vision is to widen the opportunities for pupils across the world to benefit from our educational philosophy. We are committed to maintaining Benenden’s reputation for innovation and excellence through engagement with partners from across the world. We achieve extraordinary outcomes for our pupils , both in the classroom and in the world beyond school. Through our partnerships we can widen access and enable collaboration, something we believe in strengthening as we head towards our second century.
The Benenden Community has a depth of experience to draw on, a progressive mind-set and a desire to seek out the best that education can offer.
What we do
We are seeking to establish long term partnerships with likeminded educational organisations and individuals to create world class Benenden Schools. Benenden International is keen to discuss options for new schools and regions with prospective partners and investors. Interested parties should contact the Director of International and Strategic Projects firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial discussion.
We are committed to working with partners throughout the life of any international school and support all aspects of a partnership including:
- Licensing of the Benenden trademarks and intellectual property
- Site selection, architectural design and construction consultation pre-school opening
- Adapting the Benenden curriculum to suit local market
- Support with marketing of the school both in the UK and locally
- Appointment of the international school Head and Senior Management Team and development of school leadership structures
- Development of operational policies and procedures for the international school based on Benenden operational model
- Assistance with compliance inspections and accreditation with professional bodies
- Work alongside the international school partner and Senior Management Team once the school is operational
Our international partners are responsible for the construction and subsequent operation of the school. However, in addition to full school partnerships, the Benenden International Team is able to support other school project and educational opportunities on a consultancy basis.
Find out more
To find out more read our Benenden International brochure here.